YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2020-21 | YSR Jala Kala Scheme Online Apply | Jalakala Scheme Registration | AP YSR Free Borewell Scheme | ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in | YSR Jala Kala Status | ఏపీ వైఎస్ఆర్ జల కాలా పథకం
Water is very essential to grow crops around the earth and without water farmer is not able to grow crops. Water supply for agriculture should be the primary goal of the government for the farmer. By keeping this thing in mind Andhra Pradesh government has launched a scheme named AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme to help farmers of the state for proper supply of water. This is one of the best schemes for farmers initiated by the state government.
Here, in this article, we are going to share with you all the aspects of the YSR Jala Kala Scheme so, you will get all the information about the scheme and easily apply for it. In this article, we are going to cover How to apply for YSR Jala Kala Scheme, Overview, Registration process, Documents, Eligibility criteria and more.
- 1 AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme
- 2 How To Apply Online For YSR Jala Kala Scheme?
- 3 How To Check Application Status Of YSR Jala Kala Scheme?
- 4 Steps To Check Beneficiary List Of YSR Jala Kala Scheme
AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme
|Name||AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme |
(ఏపీ వైఎస్ఆర్ జల కాలా పథకం)
|Launched by||Andhra Pradesh government|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of the state|
|The objective of the scheme||Drill Borewells For Free|
This scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh State on the date of 28 September 2020 for the farmer. As we all know that water plays a very important role in irrigation fields and growing crops. But, a lot of farmers is not able in the state to afford the cost of borewells and use natural groundwater.
Also See: YSR Housing Scheme
This problem is very common in highly drought areas of the state. So, Andhra Pradesh has been raised a helping hand toward farmers to provide free of cost borewells to the farmer of the state. It will help the farmer of the state to properly irrigate their field and get more production of the crop so, the farmer will generate more income.
Some Highlights Of YSR Jala Kala Programme
Let’s know some highlights of the scheme like conditions, eligibility and more-
- Under the YSR Jalakala scheme of NAVARATNALU, Andhra Pradesh government is going to drill free borewells in field of the needy and eligible farmer of all 13 districts of the state.
- The best part of the scheme is that before drilling the borewell a site shall be identified scientifically with the help of conducting groundwater surveys.
- If you don’t have any existing borewell with contiguous land of 2.5 acres is eligible for the YSR Jala Kala Scheme.
- If you don’t have 2.5 acres of contiguous land than a group of the farmer can also apply for the scheme.
- Under this scheme government will give the priority to the small & marginal farmers and also to SC / ST / Women farmers of the state.
- Applicant easily applies through online (With the help of official website http://ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in/) or through offline.
- After the application, the assigned drilling contractor will conduct groundwater survey with engaging qualified geologist and after that report of the survey will be submit concerned APD / MPDO for generating the estimate.
- You will get notify information related to the sanction of borewells at each stage with the help of SMS.
- Under this scheme, the depth of the casing and borewell will be measure through the IoT enabled equipment that will help in minimising the human intervention.
- If the borewell will fail then, a second borewell will be drilled if feasible.
- At the site of successful borewell, construction of recharge pit/water harvesting structure will be taken up.
- The payment of the borewell drill made by the government.
Also See: AP CFMS Bill Status
How To Apply Online For YSR Jala Kala Scheme?
You can easily apply for the Jalakala Scheme by following the steps given below-
- First, You will have to visit on the official website of the scheme.
- Then, a homepage of the official website will be open. Now you will have to click on Apply For Borewell option.
- Enter your Aadhar Number, enter captcha and OTP number then click on the submit button.
- Then a new page will be open, here you will have to fill all the required information and click on the submit button.
Also See: AP Ration Card
How To Apply Offline For Jala Kala?
If you want to apply offline for the scheme then download the YSR Jala Kala Application Form Pdf file and fill the form and submit it to the concerned district officer of your region. The process is so simple, so download the application form and submit it right now.
How To Check Application Status Of YSR Jala Kala Scheme?
If you want to check the application status then follow the steps given below-
- First, you will have to visit the homepage of the official website.
- On the menu-bar of the homepage, you will get the option to Enter the application number.
- Then enter the application number and click on the Track option.
Steps To Check Beneficiary List Of YSR Jala Kala Scheme
- Go To The Homepage of the official website.
- Click on the MIS Reports.
- After that a new page will be open, here you can check Beneficiary List of the scheme.
Toll Free Number For YSR Jala Kala Scheme
Email: [email protected]