Andhra Pradesh Government has launched a portal named navasakam.ap.gov.in for the citizen of the state to give all the information of the scheme. YSR Navasakam Scheme is one of the best revolutionary step taken by the Andhra Pradesh government for implementation of government’s welfare schemes. In this article, we are going to tell you all about the navasakam.ap.gov.in so, you can easily take the benefit of the portal.
If you are the citizen of Andhra Pradesh then this portal will help you to give a lot of benefits so, read this article till the end and get the benefit of YSR Navasakam.
Also See: AP YSR Sunna Vaddi Panta Runalu Scheme
With the help of navasakam.ap.gov.in portal, Andhra Pradesh Government aims to a successful implementation of various welfare schemes of the government. Let’s know the list of the scheme is covering under this portal.
- Amma Vodi Scheme
- AP YSR Matsyakara Bharosa
- AP YSR Rice Card
- Cards for fee reimbursement
- Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Card
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena Card
- YSR Arogyasri Card
- YSR Kapu Nestam
- AP YSR Netanna Hastam
- YSR Pension Card
- AP YSR Sunna Vaddi Padhakam
- YSR Zero Interest scheme
Let’s know about some scheme in a few words-
YSR Amma Vodi has been started by the Andhra Pradesh government under Navaratnalu. This scheme is one of the best schemes to provide financial assistance to mothers or guardian, who belongs to below poverty line, irrespective caste or region. Under this scheme, government motivate mother and guardian to educate their child from class l to XII.
YSR Kapu Nestam is a scheme launched by the AP government to help financially and empower the Kapu women. Under this scheme above 45 years of the age, Kapu women will get the assistance of Rs.75,000/- to enhancing the livelihood opportunities.
Also See: YRS Rythu Bharosa List
Under this scheme government of Andhra Pradesh will provide help to the all those citizens of the state whose annual income is less than or up to 5 lakh and also landholding must be less than 12 acres of wet or 35 acres of dry or total of 35 acres of both. Apart from this not have more than one personal car and has less than 3000 square feet of built-up area in an urban area. This scheme is not for government employee also.
This is a scheme initiated by the goverment of Andra Pradesh to help all the fisherman of Andra Pradesh on November 21 2019, where fisherman of Andra Pradesh who aged between 21 – 60 will get an upgraded money related alleviation of Rs 10,000 each during the marine boycott and lean period every year among April and June.
Ration cards are a very important documents for any Indian and for poor people ration card help them to get food at a very cheaper price and Andra Pradesh government is lauching new kind of Ration card which they called Rice cards and they are also increasing some benefits for the poor people with the of YSR Rice Card.
Education is getting expensive and expensive day by day and there are many people who are not able to afford the fees of the education and there our government help those people by providing scholarships to the and now Andra Pradesh government has launched Jagananna Vidya Deevana Card that will help financially those students who are not able to fund their education.
Andra Pradesh Government is launching a new scheme to help people related to different industries and now YSR Netanna Hastam which is a scheme launched by Andra Pradesh Government to help people who are in Handloom Industry and if you belong to this industry then you have to fill YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme application form to get the benefits and the benefits like you can get up to 24000/- per annum also, the diesel endowment on angling vessels is multiplied to Rs. 9 for every liter.
navasakam.ap.gov.in Portal is one of the most helpful portals for the citizen of Andhra Pradesh. With the help of this portal citizen of Andhra Pradesh can get various services. At ysr navasakam website you can get information elated to various scheme and get the following option.
- Know your secretariat
- Secretariat staff mapping
Also See: Yuva Nestham Registration Procedure
You can easily login on YSR Navaskam website by following the steps given below-
- First, visit the official website i.e. http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, you will see an option of Login than click on Login option.
- After that, a Login page will be open on your screen. You will have to enter the User ID, Password and enter the captcha and hit the button of Login.
If you are a citizen of Andhra Pradesh and want to know your Secretariat than follow the steps given below.
- First, you will have to visit at Official Website of navsakam.
- Now, click on the “Know Your Secretariat” option mention on the navasakam.ap.gov.in homepage.
- After that a new tab will be open, here you can see your district and click on the link under urban and rural area (According to your region).
- Now, check your Mandal and click on the link below Urban/Rural.
- After that, a page will be open and you can see Secretariat Name, Secretariat Code and GP Name.
- Grama Sabha / Ward Sabha for Social Audit
- Preparatory Arrangements
- Publication of Draft-eligible members lists for Social Audit
- Training to Volunteers
- Computerization of field data
- Conducting of House Hold survey
If you have forgot your password and want to retrive then follow the below procedure.
- Go to navasakam.ap.gov.in
- Click on login
- Click on forgot password
- Enter User id and click on send OTP
- OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP, enter new password & confirm password(re-enter) and enter the captcha and click on reset password.
- You will receive a Password changed message.
- Click on login again.
- If the Mobile Number is Not Matched
- That Will treated as the Mobile Number Not Mapped with the Id
- Please request the Concern MPDO to Re-map the Mobile Number for the VS/WS Secretariat Employee in the followed URL: vswsmis.apcfss.in
- After changing the Mobile Number by the MPDO the Employee can change the Password.