YSR Sunna Vaddi Panta Runalu Scheme | YSR Zero Interest Scheme | AP YSR Sunna Vaddi Panta Runalu Scheme Eligibility | YSR Sunna Vaddi Panta Runalu Application Form
Andhra CM Jagan Mohan Reddy has been launched YSR Sunna Vaddi Panta Runalu Scheme for the farmer of the state. This scheme is also popular as a name of YSR Zero Interest Scheme. Andhra government will provide a subsidy on loans for crops.
AP YSR Sunna Vaddi Panta Runalu Scheme
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy government has released Rs 510 crore interest subsidy for Kharif 2019 crop loans for the state farmer under the scheme of YSR Sunna Vaddi Panta Runalu Scheme (interest-free crop loan scheme). This Interest-Free Crop Loan Scheme will benefit the 14.58 lakh farmers of the state.
Apart from this Andra Pradesh also released Rs 132 crore input subsidy for the crop losses due to heavy rain during October 2020. CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy also announced that Paddy and groundnut affected during the heavy rain will be procured.
Also See: YSR Jala Kala Scheme
Zero Interest Crop Loan Scheme
AP YSR Sunna Vaddi Panta Runalu Scheme is a zero-interest crop loan scheme for farmers of the Andra Pradesh state. Under this scheme, the AP government has release fund for interest subsidy for crop loans taken during the Kharif 2019 season. This decision of the government is really very beneficial for state farmer.
CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy’s Announcement
Andhra Pradesh CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy assured farmers that he will ensure they will not suffer any losses and made some announcements as follow-
Also See: YSR Rythu Bharosa
- Government has released Rs 510 crore interest subsidy for Kharif 2019 crop loans for farmers under YSR Sunna Vaddi Panta Runalu Scheme (zero-interest crop loan scheme).
- AP government has released Rs 132 crore input subsidy for the crop losses due to heavy rain, during October 2020.
- CM has made the announcement of Paddy and groundnut affected due to rains will be procured.
- On November 26, according to tie-up with Amul, Milk procurement will start in three districts.
- Near RBK’s Ap government will set-up 9,800 bulk milk chilling units.
- By month-end, during day time 100% free power for 9 hours will be provided.
Source / Reference Link: New Indian Express