AP Nirudyoga Bruthi | Yuva Nestham Scheme | Unemployment allowance Yojana are all the same thing with a different name so don’t have to confuse between all three of them. You must have an idea that a huge number of youths are unemployed these days and to help the Andra Pradesh Government has launched this very helpful scheme for youths.
This awesome scheme is going to help more than 15 Lakh youths in Andra Pradesh which is great things as due to unemployment even the suicide rate is increasing day by day, so yojana can help those people to learn a skill to get employment or also help them to have their food.
These are the districts of Andra Pradesh where the youth can take advantage of AP Nirudyoga Bruthi, Srikakulam, Kadapa, Vizianagaram, Prakasam, Kurnool, West Godavari, Nellore, East Godavari, Visakhapatnam, Guntur, Chittoor, Krishna, Anantapur
Andra Pradesh unemployment scheme is a great way for all the educated unemployed people who wants to learn a new skill so that they can get a job, they can use this money to learn some new skill and can get a job easily.
So if you want to register yourself in the scheme then do read the full article we have shared the whole process how you can register yourself and also many other very informative updates.
Table Of Contents
AP Yuva Nestham Scheme 2020 Overview
|Scheme Name||AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham|
|Benefeciries||Unemployed Youth of Andra Pradesh|
|Allowance Provide to Per Person||Rs 1000/- Per Month|
|Launched In||July 2018|
Eligibility For AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme (Yuva Nestham)
below we have mentioned all the eligibility criteria for the scheme you can check it out before applying.
You can not apply for the scheme if you are less than 22 years or older than 35 years old.
* If you have granted a loan more than 50000/- under any of the state or central government than you are not eligible for the scheme.
* If you have a 4 wheeler than you are also not eligible for the same.
* You must have addhar linked bank account if you want to be eligible for the scheme.
* Candidate must not above the poverty line.
* You can not have more than 5 acres of dry land.
Education Qualification Criteria
The minimum education qualification for the scheme is you must have a diploma of two or more years of graduation and you must be unemployed.
* You must have a ration card.
* Applicant must be a native of Andra Pradesh and also must have domicile issued by the authority working under the state government.